This page is currently under construction and will contain links to all ecopa’s members.
- BPAM – Belgian Platform for Alternative Methods
- Czecopa – Czech Consensus Platform for Alternatives
- Fincopa – Finnish National Consensus Platform for Alternatives
- Francopa – French Platform for the Development of Alternative Methods in Testing
- IPAM – Italian Platform on Alternative Methods
- Norecopa – Norway’s Consensus-Platform for Replacement, Reduction and Refinement of Animal Experiments
- REMA – Spanish Network for the Development of Alternative Methods
- SET – German Foundation for the Promotion of Alternate and Complementary Methods to Reduce Animal Testing
- ZET – Austrian Centre for Alternative and Complementary Methods to Animal Testing
Latest News & Events
ecopa’s General Assembly in 2015
The 16th General Assembly of ecopa was held in Linz, Austria on 22 September 2015. The Assembly approved new statutes ...
New AXLR8 Report: Alternative Testing Strategies – Progress Report 2011
The EU FP7-funded co-ordination project AXLR8 has announced the availability of the publication Alternative Testing Strategies: Progress Report 2011 & ...
Final START-UP report is now available
The final report of the FP7-funded support action START-UP (Scientific and Technological Issues in 3Rs Alternatives Research in The Process ...
US FDA accepts cell-based potency test for Botox
California-based Allergan, Inc. has had its in-vitro, cell-based assay for testing the stability and potency of Botox and Botox cosmetic, ...