The EU FP7-funded co-ordination project AXLR8 has announced the availability of the publication Alternative Testing Strategies: Progress Report 2011 & AXLR8-2 Workshop Report on ‘A Roadmap to Innovative Toxicity Testing’. The 2011 report includes:
- An introduction to the AXLR8 project
- An update on the activities and achievements of 3Rs-oriented projects funded under the health and environment themes of the 6th and 7th EU Research Framework Programmes during the year 2010
- The AXLR8-2 workshop report, including contributions from workshop presenters and reports from break-out groups
- AXLR8 Scientific Panel recommendations for future research and innovation funding
- A directory of key projects and coordinators.
Given the substantial and increasing global investment in research aimed at developing new safety assessment methods and implementing the 3Rs in toxicology, there is a recognised need for better information exchange and transparency in this research area. AXLR8 provides the tools for effective real-time dialogue, information exchange, problem solving, and international cooperation.
Latest News & Events
ecopa SSCT Workshop and General Assembly, 14-16 June 2017
ecopa warmly invites you to the ecopa SSCT Workshop in Helsinki, Finland ...
ecopa’s General Assembly in 2016
ecopa will hold its annual General Assembly in Copenhagen on Thursday 18 August 2016 in connection with the annual meeting ...
ecopa’s General Assembly in 2015
The 16th General Assembly of ecopa was held in Linz, Austria on 22 September 2015. The Assembly approved new statutes ...
New AXLR8 Report: Alternative Testing Strategies – Progress Report 2011
The EU FP7-funded co-ordination project AXLR8 has announced the availability of the publication Alternative Testing Strategies: Progress Report 2011 & ...